Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk
reigns and titles
- 1st Earl of Surrey in the peerage of England (1483.6.28 - 1485.8.4)
- predecessor: none. new creation.
- successor: none. forfeit.
- 1st Earl of Surrey in the peerage of England (1489.5 - 1524.5.21)
- predecessor: restored from forfeit in 1485.
- successor: Thomas Howard
- 2nd Duke of Norfolk in the peerage of England (1514.2.1 - 1524.5.1)
Patrilineal ancestors from Top ancestor
- Sir William Howard (? - bet.July 1308 and August 1308)
- Sir John Howard (? - 1333)
- Sir Robert Howard (? - bef.1388)
- Sir John Howard (circa.1357 - 17 Nov 1437)
- Sir Robert Howard (circa.1385 - 1436)
- John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk (1421/22 - 22 Aug 1485)
- Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk (1443/44 - 21 May 1524)